Baked cod in breadcrumbs with lemon and olive oil
1 medium fresh cod fillet (120g / 4½oz.)
50g / 2oz. of breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1½ tablespoons of olive oil
1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
1 pinch of dried thyme
1 pinch of paprika
85g / 3oz. of broccoli
90g / 3oz. of green beans
4 baby new potatoes, unpeeled
Baked cod in breadcrumbs with lemon and olive oil Directions
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190 o C /Fan 170 o C / Gas mark 5.
2. Rub ½ teaspoon of oil onto the cod fillet and coat in the breadcrumbs.
3. Arrange the cod fillets in a baking dish. Drizzle with the lemon juice and remaining oil, and
sprinkle with the garlic, thyme and paprika.
4. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Boil the baby potatoes in a saucepan of water for 15-20 minutes until they are soft.
6. In the meantime, place the broccoli and green beans into a steamer for 15 minutes or until
7. Serve the baked cod with steamed green beans, broccoli and baby potatoes.
|Saturated fat (g):||0.5g|