INDI membership – what's in it for you?
- There's strength in numbers – In INDI we aim to represent all dietitians voices in our campaigns and to speak on behalf of our profession. The more involved we all become the more work we can achieve. We will advocate for dietitians and our patients whenever we can.
- Increased membership means we can do more with our income, improve our services and help keep subscription levels low for all.
- For those who qualified, as a dietitian, outside of the Republic of Ireland, please see CORU.ie for registration information.
Benefits to ALL members:
- The member journal INDI Professional Nutrition & Dietetic Review is issued quarterly to all members.
- Access to members’ only section of the web site, job opportunities (including locum work), E-learning centre, professional guidelines and other publications.
- Professional Advice and Support from the INDI Office/Council representatives.
- Free attendance at many INDI CPD events.
- Reduced price access to many paid member CPD opportunities, events and activities.
- Right to join Specialist Interest Groups and access to local and specialist professional guidance and support.
Benefits to Full, Honorary & Transition members:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to €2.5million.
- Fitness to Practice insurance for each member.
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting and all INDI votes.
- Right to advertise in the ‘Find a Dietitian’ section of the INDI website and, if required, to have your details supplied to Health Insurance Companies.
- Free advertising of locum posts (employer) and availability to work as a locum (employee).
- Reimbursement of outpatient fees for your private patients by Health Insurance Companies.
- Advice on professional/ethical issues.
Note: Student & Transition members cannot vote at INDI AGMs/EGMs.
Annual Subscription Rates:
- Full Members living in Ireland: €346.00
- Overseas Full Member: €100.00
- Non Practising or Retired Member: €100.00
- Transition Member: €200.00
- Student Member: €50.00