Niamh O ConnorNiamh O Connor
About Niamh O Connor
About: Niamh is a honours Graduate of Trinity College Dublin (BSc Human Nutrition) & the Dublin Institute of Technology (Hons Diploma in Dietetics). She is a self-employed freelance consultant dietitian with 29 years' experience and runs the longest established full-time private dietetic clinic and nutrition consultancy service in Cork and the Southern region. In 2008, Niamh founded SEDI (Self-Employed Dietitians of Ireland) - a business networking group for entrepreneurial freelance dietitians/clinical nutritionists - and continues to lead this dynamic group.
Appoinment: Please phone (087) 2655975 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org Main Specialities: - Coeliac Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Low FODMAP diet - Type 2 Diabetes
Niamh O Connor performs Private Consultations and Corporate Consultations with Adult Women, Adult Men and Teenagers(13-18).
Clinic Consultations, Referrals and Specialties
- Coeliac disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Coeliac Disease in children/adolescents
- Diverticular disease / diverticulitis
- Heart Health – cholesterol/blood pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Diarrhoea/constipation/wind/bloating)
- Low FODMAP diet
- Raised blood sugars & Type 2 Diabetes