Sinead MulcahySinead Mulcahy
About Sinead Mulcahy
About: Qualified in 2017 with a Bachelors degree Human Nutrition and Dietetics from the Dublin Institute of Technology and Trinity College Dublin. Worked as a community dietitian since 2017, treating many clients with a variety of gut symptoms including bloating, excessive flatulence, reflux, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and lower abdominal pain. I love educating my clients on how their gut works. During my consultations, the client and I come up with a plan together. This means it is a dietary plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
Appoinment: Email: email@example.com to book an online appointment.
Sinead Mulcahy performs Private Consultations and Corporate Consultations with Adult Women and Adult Men.
Clinic Consultations, Referrals and Specialties
- Coeliac disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Crohns Disease/ Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticular disease / diverticulitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Diarrhoea/constipation/wind/bloating)
- Low FODMAP diet
- Reflux / Hiatus Hernia / Oesophagitis/ Barrett’s Oesophagus