Emma graduated from Robert Gordon University Aberdeen with a first class honours degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics . She is CORU registered and provides online/telephone consultations for a range of conditions such as fussy eating in children, feeding and weaning advice allergies, intolerances, cholesterol lowering advice and vegetarian/vegan diets.
Emma has a keen interest in cookery and recipe development, particularly for those with allergies.
Based in South Dublin.
Flexible appointments available to anyone in Ireland online/by phone.
Infant feeding, weaning advice, allergies and intolerances, special diets, recipe advice.
Clinical Consultations, Referrals & Specialties
- Behavioural food aversion & Fussy eaters
- Coeliac disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Coeliac Disease in children/adolescents
- Constipation in children/adolescents
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Early feeding & weaning advice
- Feeding clinics for babies and toddlers
- Food allergy & intolerance in children/adolescents
- Food intolerance
- Growth Faltering/undernutrition in children/adolescents
- Healthy Eating and general nutrition
- Heart Health – cholesterol/blood pressure
- Infant feeding - Artificial / bottle feeding
- Nutrition for people with Cancer Nutrition
- Nutrition before, during and after pregnancy
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia
- Vegetarian & vegan diets