Saint John of God Community Services Clg., Liffey Services supports individuals with intellectual disabilities to be active participants within the community that they live.
Saint John of God Liffey Services invites applications for the post of Senior Dietitian.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term full time position working throughout Liffey Services.
Fixed Term – Full time
- BSc in Human Nutrition in Dietetics & Nutrition or equivalent.
- Must be CORU registered.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience.
- Have experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Knowledge of current theory and practice in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- Experience working with adults with intellectual disabilities desirable.
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding a covering letter and CV (including written explanation for any gaps in employment) to the Human Resources Department, Saint John of God Community Services Liffey Services, St Raphael’s, Celbridge, Co. Kildare or by email to LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie. (Please include the post reference number in the subject line of your application).
Applications will be short-listed on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae and a panel may be formed from which future vacancies will be filled.
Full Job Description available from HR at LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie.
Closing date: 22nd August 2021
By applying to this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Services Clg consent to have your personal data retained for the purpose of this competition only.
Saint John of God Community Services Clg is an equal opportunities employer