French Dressing (Makes 800ml) Ingredients: 200ml of red or white wine vinegar 200ml of extra virgin olive oil 400ml sunflower oil 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard 1 tablespoon honey Salt and Pepper
Broccoli, cherry tomato, feta and hazelnut salad with French dressing Directions
1. Toast the hazelnuts in a hot oven and then tip them into a damp tea towel and rub off the
skins. Allow to cool.
2. Put the hazelnuts in a bowl with the broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
3. Gently toss with the dressing and season with pepper.
4. Top with feta
1. Blend all the ingredients in a processor
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste
This will keep for a couple of weeks in the fridge
All rights reserved. May be reproduced in its entirety provided source is acknowledged. This information is not meant to replace advice from your medical doctor or individual counselling with a dietitian. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only.