We are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the INDI Research Dietitian of the Year Award 2021 and Research & Quality Improvement in Dietetic Practice Award 2021 (we have changed the name of this award - it was formerly known as Research Impacting Practice Award)
Below we have also included another document which gives examples for the shortlist for the Research & Quality Improvement in Dietetic Practice Award 2021. It may be useful to see examples of previous nominees to encourage some of your team to nominate their work.
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for receipt of nomination form is no later than 5pm on Friday the 8th of January 2021.
- Only nominations will be accepted where the nominee has agreed to attend the research symposium on Thursday the 4th of March 2021 and present their work if shortlisted.
- Nominee must be a member of the INDI and has not been shortlisted for this award in the past 2 years
- The award will be judged by a panel of judges.
- All decisions are final and based solely on information provided on nomination form.
- Please save the completed form using the Dietitians (nominees) Name and year and forward it to email@example.com
For examples of previous nominees for the Research & Quality Improvement in Dietetic Practice Award please see below.